Friday, July 4, 2008

What would be a pretty lengthy and overly literal listening session:

Starting with Don't Wake Me Up:

1. Ocean 1, 2, 3
2. Florida Beach
3. Here With Summer
---Where It's Hotter, Parts 1, 2, and 3
4. Where It's Hotter Pt. 3
5. I'm Getting Cold
6. I'll Be in the Air
---You'll Be In The Air (before "You Were In the Air" by choice/narrative)
7. Tonight There'll Be Clouds
8. You Were in the Air
9. What Happened To You?
10. It Wouldn't
11. I'm in Hell
12. Don't Wake Me Up
--- Wake Me Up
13. Sweetheart Sleep Tight
14. Instrumental (not putting the other Instrumentals here)
15. I Felt You

It starts working a lot better with It Was Hot, We Stayed In the Water

1. The Pull
2. Ice
3. Sand (Eric's Trip)
4. The Glow
---The Glow, Pt. 2
---The Glow, Pt. 3
---The Glow, Pt. 4
5. Karl Blau
6. Drums
7. The Gleam
---The Gleam, Pt. 2
8. The Breeze
9. (Something)
---The Blow, Pt. 2
10. Between Your Ear and the Other Ear
11. Organs

Onto The Glow, Pt. 2. Going back in time, on this one.

1. I Want Wind To Blow
---The Glow
2. The Glow, Pt. 2
---The Glow, Pt. 3
---The Glow, Pt. 4
3. The Moon
---Moon Sequel
4. Headless Horseman
---Headless Horseman, Pt. 2
5. My Roots Are Strong and Deep
6. Instrumental
7. The Mansion
8. (Something)
9. (Something)
10. I'll Not Contain You (could include the Little Bird version)
---The Gleam
11. The Gleam, Pt. 2
12. Map
--- I'll Be In the Air
13. You'll Be In the Air
--- You Were In the Air
14. I Want To Be Cold
15. I Am Bored
16. I Felt My Size
17. Instrumental 2
18. I Felt Your Shape
--- I Felt Your Shape (with new ending)
19. Samurai Sword
20. My Warm Blood

Not really much to go off from with Mount Eerie, save for the lyrics referencing past songs.

EDIT: Since this is sort of related, I just remembered/heard one of my favorite parts of a Phil bootleg:

GUY IN AUDIENCE: "Glow, Pt. 2"?
PHIL: Oh, no. Sorry, I can't.
GUY: Aw.
PHIL: (starts playing "The Glow, Pt. 3")

No comments: